As we have mentioned before, you have to make at least one deposit to be eligible for your bonus. If you want to get the most out of this offer, deposit €50 to your account, and bet365 will credit your account with the same amount in free bets. You can deposit a smaller amount, and it will also be matched (if your first deposit is €20, bet365 will credit you with a €20 bonus). The maximum bonus is €50, which will be credited to your account even if your first deposit was higher. If you make several deposits to your betting account, bet365 will match your highest deposit made in the last 7 days.
And how do you redeem your bonus?
1. After signing up, bet365 will have sent you an email containing a 10 digit offer code ending with “NCDBP“. If you have made a high enough deposit, you can then copy this code.
2. On the bet365 website, click on the “Services” section and select “Members“.
3. Click on the “Offers” tab, paste your code in the “Offer Code” field and submit your bonus.
That’s it! You should now see 3 sums on your account: bonus, withdrawable money and total sum. You can withdraw your bonus money once you fulfil bet365’s conditions (which protect the bookmaker from so-called bonus hunters). What are these conditions?
1. To bet with your bonus, turn over the amount of your qualifying deposit once.
2. You must have settled bets to the value of three times your qualifying deposit and bonus
3. Only single bets placed at odds of 1.50 or greater and multiple bets where at least one selection has odds of 1.50 or greater will count towards the turnover requirement
4. If the turnover requirements have not been met within 90 days of you entering your offer code any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.